Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Updated



Hi guys and gals,

By the time I am really interested in to the New technologies , startups and tech happenings.
This post is just to share a few things I do usually everyday.

1. Twitter :







These days my primary medium of communication is Twitter.
I follow friends,relatives and some of the best tech, Political leaders, Columnist, Tech Crunch, CNET, and some individual tech bloggers.

And those who are not on Twitter and still wondering what theheck is Twitter , this video will probably help you to satisfy your tech thrust. [The best explanation destination]

I personally use TweetDeck and Seesmic as Twitter Clients on Mac.You can find some other useful twitter clients to optimize your experience.

Follow me on Twitter: @desaiguddu



2. Google Reader:

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I started using it before 2 years so but largely understood its usability and importance recently.
Most of the sites and blogs are giving their RSS feeds.Google Reader is a feed or RSS reader the best in feed readers.

Where you can subscribe to any of the RSS, and read it from one place.
Lets say, you are following some blog of some Bollywood actor.
But all the time you will not heck that he has posted something new on his blog and somehow you miss that gossip or catch up the gossip after a long time.










For all these problems, Google Reader is the best solution.
Soon I will post some of the statistics of my own Google Reader, so it will be more understandable. I have subscribed most of the Photography, Comics, Tech News , Social Blogs of national and international bloggers.
You can have a look at my shared items of Reader on Google Buzz also. Arpan Desai


3. Techmeme:





Techmeme can be said a tech newspaper. Where you can find the most happening tech subjects , there all the details . Different views on the tech matters, whats hot in news.
A one stop shop for your Tech News.

Few topics are still remaining Instapaper, Readibility and other cool things you must know.Will update this blog after your comments. Let me know your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment