Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Siri can do, But she is not ..!!


1. Voice Differentiation - Primarily this mean, Only I can open my Voice mails by commanding to Siri. Siri will determine there is no one but his master is commanding to open the Voice mails. We dreamt of an future where password will be replaced by your voice and specific commands. Pitch recognition will add lot many things, which Siri is not doing right now.
This can give an edge to remember securely sensitive information to Siri.

2. Siri, please answer my Phone calls - as Siri is my personal assistant , She can take up the calls. On my behalf, and instead of the boring Voice mail , Siri can provide some useful info to the caller, or I can tel l Siri to give different messages to different group like Friends, Family and Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment